LEGO Indiana Jones 2 Creator: Character Creator
In the Character Creator you can design your own custom LEGO Minifigures to use in Build Your Own Adventure or Quick Play mode. The on-screen instructions explain what to do, but in case you need them, the screenshots below show how to get started.
Using the Character Creator does not count toward 100% completion in the Creator. Everything you need to do for 100% is included in the Level Builder.
(Click any of the screenshots below to enlarge.)
- Silhouette with Question Mark – Create a random character by mixing up all the other attributes.
- Whip – Equipment. Cycle through these to choose the weapon, tool or object the character will carry.
- Hat – Headgear. Certain hats, like the Thuggee Turban give characters special abilities.
- Wig – Change your character's hair. Note that choosing new hair replaces any hat you may have chosen before. Characters can't have both hair and a hat.
- Face – Change your character's facial features.
- Head– Change your character's skin color.
- Arms, Hands, Torso, Pelvis and Legs – Fairly self-explanatory. You can cycle through each of these parts until you find a combination you like.
- Silhouette with 'ABC' – To name your character select this option. Then use direction keys/stick to cycle through the letters to spell the name. Use the buttons shown at the top left to switch between upper- and lower-case letters or erase a mistake.
- Chalkboard with 'ABC' – Code. Notice how the Code at the bottom of the screen changes as you build your character. Each of the 10 letters in this code represents one of the editable features. If you create a character you like and want to share it with a friend or transfer it between games, just copy down this code and enter it in the Code section of the Character Creator in the new game. For example, if you like my female Thuggee character, use the code NRKDCWCXWV to add her to your game.
|< < < Level Builder||Top of Page||Build Your Own Adventure > > >|